Langley McKimmie Chartered Accountants not only provides all accounting and assurances to our clients, we also provide corporate secretarial support services, including:
- Changes to shareholder and officeholder details
- Shareholder communications
- Attending to share transfers
- Preparations and payment of dividends/distributions
- Attendance to Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) compliance
- Lodgement of ASIC forms
We provide you with the complete corporate secretarial service to allow you to focus on the things you do best, knowing that your ASIC compliance obligations are adhered to.
We assist our clients in establishing entities on their behalf as required for their business or investment activities. We utilise the ‘Cleardocs’ legal document service, a service backed by top law firm Maddocks Lawyers, to establish the following:
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Many of our clients also utilise the various administration service deliveries we offer ranging from payroll processing through to WIP and debtor management.